Wednesday 16 February 2011

Questionnaire

Before starting to design my music magazine, I have had to consider the target audience, and how to make it appeal to the target audience. Therefore, since I only know of my interests in music, I will have to consider views of the target audience, which I've decided is ages 16-19, as I have people aged 16-19 around me in school, I can use them to help me with my research.
Therefore I will create a questionnaire to receive views of the target audience, and get them to give me their views on queries that I have raised. I have created 3 questionnaires, which are for each section; Front cover, contents page and double page spread. They will all be a closed type questionnaire, so basically it is putting a ring round your opinion to my question.
This is the first page of the questionnaire and it asks for the opinions of the audience on queries I have raised. It is focused pacifically on the front cover, and the questions are concerned with the arrangements and choices of the title style, the writing, the images, and the colour scheme. The layout of the actual questionnaire wasn't made to look stylish, it is made simply to be filled in and to retrieve information for me to take in and consider when designing my music magazine.

This is the second page of my questionnaire which concerns the contents page. Issues I have raised are to do with the layout, styles and sizes of the title, writing, images, etc. The aim of this is to obtain information from the right age group about the design of the contents page and how it will capture the attentions of the audience more effectively.

This is the third and final page of my questionnaire, and it concerns the double page spread. Questions asked are about sizes, styles and placement of titles, writing and images, as well as colour schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment